[at-l] Wilderness Pilgrimage

At 01:14 PM 4/14/2005 -0400, Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 4/14/2005 1:02:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>janl2@mindspring.com writes:
>
> > I'm not Buddhist (I'm not anything that I know of), but I plan to be
> > rich. Very, very rich. It's my post-trail goal. I figure, it's an
> > experience I'd like to have.
> >

>I plan to be very, very rich too.  Now if I could figure out a way to make
>some serious money!
>
>Sly

I'd like to be rich too. I've even known some really rich people a few of
whom gave me advice on how to get rich. Trouble is I don't want to do the
kind of things they advised. Now I buy LOTTO tickets and enjoy what I have
and doing what I like. If I get lucky, it'll be nice but I ain't changing
my life just to make big bucks.

P.S. I second Mags' recommendation of "The Art of Pilgrimage".