[at-l] Totally Off Topic Fun to break the tension

In a message dated 4/14/2005 10:05:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
janl2@mindspring.com writes:

Funny  thing is, I used to raise border collies. Maybe it's true what
they say -  people turn into their dogs. RRrrrrfff!

I just came home from taking Tessie to the Groomer.  She is a Border
Collie/Spaniel mix.  She is nippy (she hates most men except me, of  course), to
strangers and yet loves other dogs. She is willful and yet  obedient when she is
"guided" with a firm grip on her leash.  She loves  snacks and when one
attempts to leave the kitchen without offering a treat to  her she will block the way
and try to herd the giver of all good things to the  treat box.  Clever
little thing!  She has met some of the famous  people in the neighborhood (Kofi
Anan and his wife, Sigourney Weaver, and  others) but doesn't know of their fame
-- only that they are kind and speak with  gentle voices to her (always
appreciative because she is so cute).  I have  tried to get her to "hike" along the
East River and she does walk until she gets  tired and then she just collapses
and lies on the ground until she gets ready to  trudge on.

 Hey!  I am just like her!

Skylander