[at-l] history - was (no subject)

In a message dated 4/14/05 2:14:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, lbooher@pure.net
writes:

> it speaks volumes that so many of us have saved the last Philosopher's
> Guide.  Darrell Maret had a light touch and was always encouraging.  I felt very
> empowered by his guide.

---------
I have an '89 too, dog earred, soot stained from my candle lantern, smelling
slightly of coleman fuel, with some indian paintbrushes pressed in as
bookmarks. Maret's style was that of someone talking with you, casual-like. You'd
almost expect a grin or nudge as you turned the pages. Good stuff, great guy.

Teej