[at-l] history - was (no subject)

In a message dated 4/14/05 12:17:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
RoksnRoots@aol.com writes:

> Each year Maret sent Wingfoot thanks telling him "you have single-handedly
> updated the 'Philosopher's Guide'. That, of course, includes the 1990 version
> Jim praises...

Wingy claimed in a recent TP post that "Darrell wrote me a thank you note one
year saying that I had "single handedly updated the Philosopher's Guide".
A claim of "one year" becomes "each year" via the Roxy Reality Filter.
Roxy continues with: "Therein is the textbook definition of prejudice..."
Evidently.