[at-l] Delete Key

My old computer is ready to be put out to pasture (It is
actually going to my son who has only about 8 million working
computers in his NY City Apartment).  Going to hook up a
new computer to the net this weekend (yep its runnin'
windows xp).  Downloaded a new version of my mailreader.
Damn still doen't have an auto delete routine.  I have used
my delete key so much recently that I cannot even make out
the letters on the key.

TO MAKE THIS TRAIL RELATED

Have a great weekend Jan, sounds like a lot of fun.

I am leading a hike in a couple of weeks on a trail that I have
never hiked on.  Goin' to spend the weeken exploring.

Everyone have a great weeken

Grey Owl