[at-l] history - was (no subject)

In a message dated 4/13/2005 9:53:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:
*
*
*
So do I.  But I also have the 1990 Philosophers Guide alongside it.  Wanta
guess which one is the better book?  <G>
*
*
*

           I don't think Jim realizes he has just proven Weary's point for
him.

          Wingfoot contributed to Maret's 'Philosopher's Guide' from his
first hike in 1985 up to Maret's leaving the publication. Each year Maret sent
Wingfoot thanks telling him "you have single-handedly updated the 'Philosopher's
Guide'.

             That, of course, includes the 1990 version Jim praises...

              Therein is the textbook definition of prejudice...

*