[at-l] This and That, mostly off topic

Yep it was in one of the four books in the hitch hiker's
Triology (gotta love four book triologies).  The brits made a
horrible version of the first book.  It was pretty hilarious,
could have been a cult classic like Plan 9 From Outer Space
or the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.

Grey Owl

>So...Gates needs to come up with Windows42? Or, would it
be Windows4.2?