[at-l] how do I post without causing a fight

> Actually, it is the newbies' questions that usually get the list back to
> reality and usefulness.
>
> Please save AT-L by posing the questions that you have, and offering the
> observations that you gain.

I was off the list for almost a year and a half.  I've been back for a week
and NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!

Incredible...

OB is right though - ask questions.  Don't worry about the feuds - those are
going to happen whether you ask a question or not.

Charles

P.S.  I'm no longer a Scoutmaster (3 years w/70 boys was enough) but am
putting together a new Venturing crew of 6-8 disabled teenage boys and
girls.  I'm also a Climbing and COPE instructor now and am having a *lot* of
fun hiking to places where I can climb rocks!  Thank you to all of you that
have given me tons of advice over the years about places to go, how to pack,
etc.  Also, my current Venturing crew decided they want to hike around
Grayson Highlands this summer while on their way to the New River Gorge to
do some rafting and climbing.  That means I'll be asking lots of questions
about Grayson Highlands.