[at-l] question: how's my $300 equipment list?

>Beans, twelve (12) pounds, $4, navy, with water and pot to soak them in.
>
>Rope, Three Hundred (300)

Is the $4 in paper or coins? How long do you soak the rope? Is that Mag's
pot? He needs a new pot, y'know. If I soak the beans in a navy Nalgene can I use
pintos? And that's an awful lot to pay for rope, did you try eBay? Should you
sleep in a shelter after twelve (12) pounds of beans?

Teej < full of questions, um - beans, - er- rope?