[at-l] question: how's my $300 equipment list?

How long?  Three hundred feet long?  I ain't that long, just axe my wife.  My wife does say that I'm getting arounder and arounder though.  I suppose it might be better to axe my girlfriend, she's a PROFESSIONAL.  Least that's what she told me after she and your grandma discussed that picture of you.

Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> wrote:
Kent Gardam wrote:

>Beans, twelve (12) pounds, $4, navy, with water and pot to soak them in.
>
>Rope, Three Hundred (300)

ain't no way you've been around that long. is there?