[at-l] Re: (no subject)

In a message dated 4/12/2005 7:54:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
greyowl@rcn.com writes:

There is  damn site too little tolerance in the world today and I am tired of
the  pissing contest going on the list.  If you need to stroke your ego, buy
a  freakin'
red sports car, or get yourself a trophy wife (Sorry ladies but  most of the
pissin' is by
the males on the list), or something.  Give  it a break, TAKE A HIKE.

HYOH

Grey Owl

**

The people on the trail ARE more tolerant...
It seems to be the people on their keyboards who aren't.
There are more jerks on mailing lists than I ever saw on the  trail.
Maybe that says something... Get out and hike, it's better for
your disposition...

Most people on the list offer good tips, and information... But a
few.... Just pissin' into the wind....

hotdog AT 03