[at-l] question: how's my $300 equipment list?

Okay, I think I have covered my bases.  If anybody sees anything I might have missed for my thru hike, please let me know.

Umbrella, one (1), $23, still under consideration is whether to take a collapseable that I can velcro to my pack or a bumbershoot with curved bamboo handle, Emma Peel autograph model, that will double as a hiking stick.

Gatorade, liquid, three (3) two (2) liter bottles, $11.

Gatorade, powder, one (1) ten (10) pound container, $38, in Bounce (or generic fabric softener sheet) box.

Dog, one (1), free, still under debate is Newfoundland or Shih Tzu.

Cell Phone, one (1), $55, non vibrating, ringer only, plays Rocky Top.

Gun, one (1), $18, Yancy Derringer snubnose two-shot over and under derringer, because I loved Brett Maverick as a kid.

Monkey, one (1), $74, Inspector Clousseau autograph edition.

Beans, twelve (12) pounds, $4, navy, with water and pot to soak them in.

Rope, Three Hundred (300) feet, $75, 3/8-inch mountaineering for rapelling practice.

Rope,  Twenty-five (25) feet, $1.75, clothesline.

Quarter, one (1), for phone to call for replacement batteries for cell phone.

Whatcha think?  Any last minute changes before I set out?

Kent Gardam