  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gadog430

  Hey Coosa,

  I think I am just going to play wild and loose wtih life and not filter my
  water.
  When should I expect to be arrested?
  What do you mean they don't have water police on the AT?
  They don't have any police you say? HYOH?
  That takes all the fun out of it...trying to dodge being an outlaw and being
  required to think on my own.

  Dawg