From: "Carol Donaldson" <carol1944@brmemc.net>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 8:13 PM
Subject: [at-l] Newbe Question. Cellphone coverage

RnR writes: "The AT's traceable and documented wilderness ethic is something
that
elicits rage from those who are able to somehow discredit, ridicule, and
ignore it, even though it is right out there in the open and a basic part of
the
AT, its history, and planned design..."

                               Hey, RnR, are we having fun yet?
                               My newest cap is from Cracker Barrel and it
reads: It's all GOOD.

                               Even when I'm feeling down, it's a good thing
to remember.

                               Jason, Hike Your Own Hike.
                               Shave or don't.
                               Sing or don't.
                               Carry a water filter or water purification
tabs or don't (but expect Giardia, if you don't)
                               NO GUNS on the Trail (but be sure you can
'lock and load' at home if need be.)
                               If Cell Phones are Outlawed, only Outlaws
will have Cell Phones.

                               I'm an OUTLAW for sure,
                               Coosa
                               Carol Donaldson