[at-l] $300 Gear Challenge

Have all the stats in place and uploaded a rough
draft. (The "joys" of using Open Office..hoses the
layout when in htm mode. Will fix it when I get
home..to use Excel! :D).

Anyway, the rough draft does have the relavant stats
and cost. Thought it might get some conversation
flowing.

Sure all of you have some great ideas on how to outfit
a newbie relatively lightly and inexpensively.

Remember, keep it $300 or less!

My rough draft:
http://www.magnanti.com/miscwritings/3hundred_challenge.htm

--Thoreau