[at-l] Re: at-l Wingfoot's Handbook

I think a person should get the book that they feel comfortable with.  For
me, it is Wingfoot's guide, and I don't mind paying the price and letting
him make the profit, because in my opinion he's done something more than
what other books provide.  (Again, I say "in my opinion", and I don't expect
or want everyone to agree with me.)  The information and the way it is
presented just resonates with me and he never steered me wrong.  If you
prefer another guide, then that's your choice and that's fine.  But don't
anyone on this list tell me that I should buy a book I don't care for just
to support a worthwhile organization, when there are many on this list who
don't think twice about what company or what country your gear purchases
support.

Gypsy