[at-l] Re: (no subject)

Hey, Teej. I read the recent guide book comments on WhiteBlaze and they reflect what I've claimed here. I don't think that is disinformation. WhiteBlaze is a site that is "prejudiced," rightly or wrongly, against Wingfoot, as is this one. But a majority of those that commented seemed to prefer Wingfoot's book anyway, mostly for the reasons I mentioned.