Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 07:36:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kent Gardam <kent_gardam@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [at-l] Reading was: I managed to get a short hike in this
    weekend.
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net

This is a major problem.  There are always way too many books to read and not
enough time to do so.  After last week's discussion of exporation at the South
Pole, I stopped at the library at lunch time to browse the section on the
Antarctic and picked up a book on Scott, Amundson and Shackleton.  I'm part way
through it, but also part way through books on (1) a murder mystery centered
around church bells in England, (2) the underground railroad during the Civil
War, (3) a hike across America, (4) Jimmy Buffett's latest novel, (5) the
2005-2008 revised rules of Sailboat Racing, and (6) that work of fiction called
2004 1040 Forms and Instructions.  And having enjoyed the DaVinci Code, the
Woman in the Wilderness sounds fascinating too.

Who has time to work or hike?

Kent Gardam

Bror8588@aol.com wrote:

Hi, I read your review and wanted to get the book immediately; however, I
have a stack on my night table that comes within 3 inches from the lamp so I
have some reading to do prior to getting The Woman in the Wilderness.