[at-l] Re: (no subject)

Add a mapdana and your minimalist kit is complete.

Nightwalker '05
GAME in progress

-------
The only book that one really needs to carry is the ATC Data
Book. I have seen many copies in thru hikers backpacks.
Plenty of margins to put down notes and phone numbers etc.
The companion can be downloaded for free and using a pen
one can place information from the companion into the data
book. I am particularly fond of the companion as I am both a
section editor and a member of ALDHA.

HYOH

Grey Owl

----
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/
Go here every day and click the button.
It pays for mammograms for those in need.
Tell 10 friends to tell 10 friends!