[at-l] Re: (no subject)

In a message dated 4/12/2005 9:04:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> His Thru-Hikers Guide contains all the essential information of the ATC
> databook. The Companion does not.

Duh!  The Companion is THAT the Databook!

If it were me I'd use the SAME format as WF.   However, I'd take the fluff
(contents page, foreward, about, safety, issues getting to and appendices along
with the data/waypoints and shelter/town info and bind them together, but
seperately, so they're easily pulled of of the  main binding/front and back cover.
 The pull out sections could be either carried and/or saved as a whole later.

Sly