[at-l] (no subject)

In a message dated 4/11/2005 9:42:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:
Buy the book that best supports your hike. If you also want to support
someone or something make a donation to that group also. Wingfoot's book is
available from his web site. Do a google search on "Trailplace." It is the book most
thru hikers carry because it is the best.

I agree that you should use the book that is best for you and that the
"Guide" may have been better in 1993. The "Companion" have improved continually over
the years and is now the much superior book in my opinion.

And Gypsy was right on with her advise.

The Old RidgeRunner