[at-l] Kelty Trekker 4300

At 06:04 AM 4/12/2005 +0000, camojack@comcast.net wrote:
>FYI, external frame packs are considered somewhat pass?.
>(Since you asked, an' all...)
>
>-"Camo" (Who lived in NH for a spell)
>  Anyone use this pack? I just bought one on a wicked good sale, so I hope
> I'll be happy with it. It's an external frame. All the online reviews I
> found were good, but I'd love to hear from people on here, too.
>
>  - Victoria

The choice of internal vs external frame is a personal one unless you a
devotee of hiker fashion. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. A
couple of decades ago external frame packs were the most common. Now
internal frame packs are favored by more hikers. I've used both (and still
own both) but prefer an external frame pack for most hiking. Learn to
adjust the fit properly and it will work fine. Enjoy your "wicked good"
bargain Victoria and don't be swayed by fashion.