(Since you asked, an' all...)

-"Camo" (Who lived in NH for a spell)
 Anyone use this pack? I just bought one on a wicked good sale, so I hope I'll be happy with it. It's an external frame. All the online reviews I found were good, but I'd love to hear from people on here, too.

 - Victoria From infinity1plus1 at yahoo.com  Tue Apr 12 00:15:40 2005
From: infinity1plus1 at yahoo.com (Robert)
Date: Tue Apr 12 01:34:59 2005
Subject: [at-l] Another newbie's first post

Dear Present(Shelly) and Future Friends (I hope),

<< reading from sticker on shirt >> Hello, my name is Robert. My dear friend Shelly has told me to join the list in hopes of spurring me on to a thru-hike. I have little to no real hiking experience save the few trips I made in my younger years but have always loved it and have always wanted to hike the AT (even when I was a kid and thought it was just a trail in Massachusetts). Heck I thought the world ended at the New York border. I am recovering from a car accident at the moment, but I've had a huge boost to my morale upon deciding that maybe Shelly was right when she suggested that I think about following through on my "You know I've always wanted to hike the AT" comment. I have been reading the posts for a few days now, but hadn?t wanted to comment until I'd introduced myself. Now to go back through the emails and find the ones that I want to respond to? or maybe I'll just ask Shelly to help me find a seat round the fire and wait for someone to bring up the topics again. On
 second thought, and just off the top of my head? the best hot dog I ever had was the last one I had at Fenway Park. I was about 12 and my dad took me for my birthday, only about 4 months late (my birthday is Jan. 5 by the way). I know it probably would not rank on the hot dog meter for best in most cases, but the moment made it the best and frank-ly(pun intended) I think that?s half the battle when trying to decide on the best. On that delectable note, I bid you happy trails for now.

P.S.

Buddhist thought for the day: There is no way to happiness... happiness is the way.

That just seemed appropriate for some reason.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile