[at-l] PSA

Since I mostly only lurk.....this is not big news.  I will be gone for  a
while.

Tomorrow bright and early..  I head off to the local hospital..... for
prostate surgery.
In early January I was diagnosed with prostate cancer.  Things should  be
fine...it was detected early and not spread.

how I found out.

I am 54 and this was the first test ever.     The  doctor told me in 2 years
it would have been inoperative and in 5-7  it  would have..........

So anyone 50 or over  who was as foolish as me should make an  appointment....

So as the litany goes.........All Ye  AT Saints.....pray for me.

                                                           Ron/HighAnxiety