[at-l] Backpacks on Ebay?

I don't have experience with this brand but I did buy a "Bagmax" generic
brand a year ago off ebay and took it for a few nights on the trail. It
looks very similar to this brand. It did its job alright, but the
clips/snaps had some problems with getting stuck, and I think one of the
plastic thing-a-majigs (the thing the slide with the straps to sinch it
down) broke. Not to mention I get jabs from my friends about my awesome
Bagmax brand bag. It also was rough on my shoulders but I'm not sure if
thats because I don't do enough hiking with a pack or the actual design
of the pack.

If I were doing it again I would have spent $20 more and gotten a used
name-brand bag. But if you are on a budget it will do for a few days -
but I don't think it would last a thru-hike.

-Dave