[at-l] Money (The best things in life are free but........)

Sorry,

But I will stand by my roll of quarters, so you are hiking in MD and there it is the
machine that dispense the elixer of life (will almost) and it says correct change
$0.75.  So what are you going to do?  HuH?!!!!  Everyone wants to know (No this
ain't a rank).  I pull out my ROLL OF QUARTERS and sell 3 for a dollar :-)

A roll of quarters is also great for throwing at bears.

Grey Owl