[at-l] "catholic-nuns-with-rulers"

What is it with navy blue and catholic schools?  I still refuse to wear
navy blue to this day after my stay at Holy Redeemer Elementary.  Sr.
Regina-Ann made a profound impact, literally, on me.  She was from "the
old school" and just didn't understand that you couldn't beat on school
kids.  She would also make you lick soap if you said anything too out
of line.

I'm starting to hyperventilate just thinking about all that.

Greg