[at-l] Re: (at-l] I managed to get a short hike in this weekend.

> so I took her on a li'l hike in Philly...one of my favorite places: The Wissahickon Valley.
>
> You would never know while you're hiking there, that you were inside the city limits of a major metropolis,

A fellow in our town of Southern Pines here grew up near the
Wissahickon, complete with its mysterious history and cave of a German
mystic. He really loved it, and said the same thing as you. In fact,
he couldn't get it out of his head, and he eventually wrote a book set
there, a historical novel based on mostly facts about this mysterious
German, Kelpius.
I liked the book so much, I wrote a review of it for Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0971661154/qid=1113189723/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl14/002-5541176-3886437?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

--
     	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/