From: "Jason" <jasonmaillist@gmail.com>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 6:06 PM
Subject: [at-l] Newbe Question. Cellphone coverage

Hello All,
I'm new here , and i have searched the archives.  What i would like to
know is how is the cell phone coverage in the NC part of the AT?  No
this is not so that i can  can chat and blab away on my phone talking
about useless information like others do while driving. This is so
that if there is ever a emergency we could call for help, and to give
status updates to family etc.

Thanks for any information
Jason