[at-l] Credit vs. Cash and Buy vs. Mail

At 03:52 PM 4/10/2005 -0700, Victoria Roush wrote:
>If
>I bring cash it could get lost, stolen, or hopelessly
>waterlogged until it turns to mush.

Lost or stolen is a possibility but my oldest brother used to be into water
skiing and ran a water ski school for several summers. His students paid
him with the money they carried in their swim suits and he dried it out on
a clothes line in his ski shed. US currency is printed on amazingly tough
paper. If you keep it in a plastic bag, it is unlikely to get wet enough to
disintegrate. Those water skiers didn't bother with a plastic bag. They
just stuffed it into their swimsuits.