[at-l] Extinction

In a message dated 4/9/2005 2:29:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
creemos@pgmradio.org writes:
*
*
*
Only months before my own father's passing; he rejected all that he was
taught and came to acknowledge the intelligent creator Himself- Jesus Christ as the
designer of our universe and indeed, we ourselves.
*
*
*

           As a firm believer in the religion creemos speaks of I can't help
but say this is crap.

           It's obvious that the unavoidable facts of evolution are what
motivate this reverent denial. These are people who contend that the Grand Canyon
flooded out over a period of a few days from the outflow of Noah's flood. In
the meantime most fossil evidence and other science-based facts ignored by this
grossly oversimplified viewpoint continue to back the fact of evolutionary
biology...

*