[at-l] Update on Longhaul

In a message dated 4/9/2005 1:05:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Bror8588
writes:

Yeah, I always wonder if I had only taken some Advil...

Congratulations to your success!

Skylander Jack

**
Thanks.

It took more than Advil.... A good dose of stupidity was involved.
I finished my hike, but made some stupid decisions in the process,
hoping they wouldn't have long lasting effects. I continued many times
when I should have rested, took more pain killers than I should have
(too many combinations, and for too long), and was so focused on
finishing my hike, that other parts of my life paid the price.

Sometimes success in one area comes at a high cost in another.
We each have to decide if the cost is too high.

hotdog