[at-l] Update on Longhaul

In a message dated 4/9/2005 12:59:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
TrailR@aol.com writes:

I hurt  my knee at Gooch gap in 2003, and kept hoping it would get  better.
I  took lots of Advil, put a brace on it, went to a hospital & gave it  a
days
rest.
Finally, when it didn't get any better, I called my  wife had her drive  up
Katahdin
& take me home...
She  almost left me there.... I was long haired, bearded & skinny. She
mumbled
something about me looking like a picture of Felix on  his  Grandmothers
website...

Yeah, I always wonder if I had only taken some Advil...

Congratulations to your success!

Skylander Jack