[at-l] OFF TOPIC: Extinction?

I didn't put the topic on this venue to begin with, but since it was properly identified as "OFF TOPIC", I gave my 2¢.

Since we're in agreement regarding articles of faith, let's just leave it at that, shall we?

-"Camo"

From: gregbrown at mindspring.com (Greg Brown)
Date: Sat Apr  9 10:07:13 2005
Subject: [at-l] OT-Astronomy Class

Check out this open-source program:

http://celestia.sourceforge.net/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/celestia/

There is a windows port.  It's been quite a while since I've been in an
astronomy class, so I'm not sure I can be much help to you there but I
do like this program.  You can fly around space, go between planets and
so forth.

I've only scratched the surface of what this program can do.  Check out
the screenshot gallery on the first URL.  Cool stuff.

Greg