[at-l] McAfee's Knob

I live about 10 miles from the AT as it crosses 311
here in Roanoke, VA.  Tomorrow I'm doing a short 5
mile MS Walk starting at the Hotel Roanoke, so I guess
I won't be able to get up to McAfee's Knob this
weekend.  On Tuesday, Goochi and Pooch, 2002
Thru-hikers will be stopping by for a visit on there
way back up to Maine.  I can't wait until later on in
the season when I can do some trail magic.

Sparrow 2001.....