[at-l] Extinction?

"Why not mention it?" I reasoned to myself.  I just came across this the other day and well... here goes:

"And I saw when it (angel) opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as hair sackcloth, and the whole moon became as blood and the stars of heaven fell upon the earth, as a fig tree, shaken by a great wind, casts its unseasonable figs.  And the heaven was removed as a book rolled up, and every mountain and island were removed out of their places.  And the kings of the earth, and the great, and the chiliarchs, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman and freeman, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains; and they say to the mountains and to the rocks, "Fall on us, and have us hidden from the face of him that sits upon the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; because the great day of his wrath is come, and who is able to stand?"  Revelation 6:13-17

"And the seventh poured out his bowl on the air; and there came out a great voice from the temple of the heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.  And there were lightnings, and voices, and thunders; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, such an earthquake, so great. And the great city was divided into three parts; and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon was remembered before God to give her the cup of the wine of the fury of his wrath.  And every island fled, and mountains were not found;  and a great hail, as of a talent weight (100 lbs.), comes down out of the heaven upon men; and men blasphemed God because of the plague of hail, for the plague of it is exceeding great."  Revelation 16:16-21

Evolution is not a science.  It is a belief system called religion.  Science is based on a witness to the event; a systematic approach to study and a conclusion based on the facts derived.  As far as I know, the only credible witness to creation and it pending destruction was and is God himself.  He even has a name; Jesus the Christ.

Evolution is a religion that attempts by theory to disproved the existence of God and therefore; man's accoutablity toward Him.  Evolution, as a religious belief then elevates creation above the creator Himself.  Thus, all humans are evolved from a random forming and not accountable to anyone or anything.  If we be destroyed; another life form simply inhabits what we leave behind.  The logical conclusion drawn therefore is:

Humans (hikers included) have no value in a random creation.  That means your lives are worthless and random.  What you think is worthless and random.  Your children are worthless and random.  Your jobs and goals are worthless and random.  Your marriages and reputations are worthless and random.  What you possess is worthless and random.  Nothing really belongs to you because it will disappear during the possess of continued evolution anyways.  Therefore; even our laws which "govern us" are random and worthless.  Our efforts are random and worthless.  Who we would vote for are random and worthless.  And sadly, even how and when we die is random and worthless.

And, you are willing to die for this?  I do not think so....

There is an answer though...