[at-l] Colorado Trail info

>>Now all I have to do
>>>is lose some weight, save some money and hit the
>>>trail.

Well worth it! The CT was originally a  "consolation
prize" for not being able to do the CDT last year.
Tell you what, the stretch between where the CT and
the CDT split just outside of the Weminuche (sp?!?)
Wildernesss and Durango is awesome in its own right.

Now...couldn't get a leave of abscene for the CDT this
year..next year I better. Guess I am on the four year
plan for long hikes. (AT 98, PCT 2002..).

I am thinking of a solo bike tour in Abbruzzo this
year. Been wanting to get my butt over there on and
off since I was 15. Going back to RI (and seeing
really old famil photos and papers) resparked the
interest. This year, it may finally happen...

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com