[at-l] New Medicines Might Help

Something else for  your med'sin cabinet.

Subject: New Drugs for  Women
New  Drugs for Women

D  A M N I T O L
Take  2 and the rest of the world can go to hell for up to 8 full hours.

ST.  M O M M A'S W O R T
Plant  extract that treats mom's depression by rendering preschoolers
unconscious for  up to two days.

E  M P T Y N E S T R O G E N
Suppository  that eliminates melancholy and loneliness by reminding
you of how awful they  were as teenagers and how you couldn't wait till they
moved out.

P  E P T O B I M B O
Liquid  silicone drink for single women. Two full cups swallowed before an
evening out  increases breast size, decreases intelligence, and prevents
conception.

D  U M B E R O L
When  taken with Peptobimbo, can cause dangerously low IQ, resulting in
enjoyment of  country music and pickup trucks.

F  L I P I T O R
Increases  life expectancy of commuters by controlling road rage and the urge
to flip off  other drivers.

M  E N I C I L L I N
Potent  anti-boy-otic for older women. Increases resistance to such lethal
lines as,  "You make me want to be a better person ..Can we get naked now?.

BUYAGRA
Injectable  stimulant taken prior to shopping Increases potency, duration,
and credit limit  of spending spree.

J  A C K A S S P I R I N
Relieves  headache caused by a man who can't remember your birthday,
anniversary, phone  number, or to lift the toilet seat.

A  N T I-T A L K S I D E N T
A  spray carried in a purse or wallet to be used on anyone too eager to share
their  life stories with total strangers in elevators.

N  A G A M E N T
When  administered to a boyfriend or husband, provides the same irritation
level as  nagging him