[at-l] SuperVolcano?

>"...I had no idea Yellowstone National Park sat atop one of the
earth's most active volcanoes - a "supervolcano" in the vernacular.
Obviously, there are the geysers and hot springs and such, and it is
active volcanically, but I didn't realize it had a chance to blow.
Anyone know anything about this?" asks Jan.

It's all summarized in Bill Bryson's, latest, now in Paperback. "everything you want to know about everything" or something like that. Every library and book store should have it." Bill's trail book was basically a fraud. But he has over compensated by his summary of what is known and what is not known about the formation and development of the universe. It's by far the bst summary around -- and I've read most of them.

Weary