[at-l] Brunton Solar Batterysaver Powerpak

I've been thinking more and more about carrying my iPod.  I could get
the dictation adapter and leave the notebook and pen at home.  There
are also flashlight adapters, plus who knows what else.  If they have a
radio adapter (where I can listen to the radio) that also had weather
bands that would probably seal the deal.

Greg