[at-l] Exotic meats (was Oh My!)

In a message dated 4/7/2005 11:12:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
greyowl@rcn.com writes:

I would  rather eat dirt than
eat a hotdog (unless it is a Nathan's  Hotdog).

There is a place in NYC on 72nd Street and Broadway that has the very best
Hot-dogs in the world, bar none.  They charge .60 cents per, and that  includes
sauerkraut, onions, & mustard.  Not only are they  inexpensive but they taste
great!  I usually order two and a drink for some  ridiculously low price and
go either to Strawberry Hill in Central Park or in  days of long ago I would
eat in a little triangular park on Broadway, and watch  the street scene.  The
combination was a treat!

Skylander