[at-l] 2 Tangs

Felix,
Please keep mine in your memory.  Oh ya I forgot you don't know when mine is.  I aint tellin either.  :>))
Clyde

From: greyowl at rcn.com (greyowl@rcn.com)
Date: Thu Apr  7 12:46:14 2005
Subject: [at-l] SuperVolcano?

Hey I resemble that (a scientist).  I am with the group that
thinks mankind will disappear in the next 50 to 100 years.  It
will be a big break for the environment if we do go extinct.

Grey Owl

>PS.  If anyone is really desperate to become hysterical
about cataclysmic
>endings, some scientists are attempting to predict the
likelihood of earth
>being destroyed (read, human life extinguished) by an
asteroid of sufficient