[at-l] SuperVolcano?

There's a movie that's going to be shown
on the Discovery Channel Sunday evening @ 8pm est. I don't watch
hardly any TV, but I checked out the link.
Obviously, it's a movie of the "disaster" mode, which I don't care to see.

But - I had no idea Yellowstone National Park sat atop one of the
earth's most active volcanoes - a "supervolcano" in the vernacular.
Obviously, there are the geysers and hot springs and such, and it is
active volcanically, but I didn't realize it had a chance to blow.

Anyone know anything about this? My friend who follows super volcanoes
claims the probabilities of it exploding in the very near future are
high. (:>) Obviously, the movie is playing on this, but are the
chances for a soon explosion hype?

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/supervolcano/supervolcano.html
--
     	AT Journal: