From: "Felix" <AThiker@smithville.net>
To: "AT-list" <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 9:01 AM
Subject: [at-l] 2 Tangs

Two things...

I was eating pizza with anchovies on the side last night. I, as I
typically do when eating anchovies, got a bone stuck between my teeth.
Odd thing was, it was a chicken bone. Figure that.

Why the hell hasn't someone wished Marsha a happy birthday yet?!? It's
after 9 o'clock in the eastern time zone!!!

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98