[at-l] Oh My! More adventures [OT?]

Oh...you...are...NAUGHTY!
(I like that in a gal)

Anyway, I know that recipe, too...
(But I prefer butterscotch syrup)

-"Camo"

From: AThiker at smithville.net (Felix)
Date: Thu Apr  7 08:22:53 2005
Subject: [at-l] 2 Tangs

Two things...

I was eating pizza with anchovies on the side last night. I, as I
typically do when eating anchovies, got a bone stuck between my teeth.
Odd thing was, it was a chicken bone. Figure that.

Why the hell hasn't someone wished Marsha a happy birthday yet?!? It's
after 9 o'clock in the eastern time zone!!!

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98