From: Gary Ticknor [mailto:garyticknor@starpower.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 8:57 PM
To: whoah@verizon.net
Cc: AT-l Mail List
Subject: Re: [at-l] Oh My! More adventures [OT?]

Ate rat in Thailand last month in Phrae - but it was farm raised for eating
and grain fed, not trapped. Too many bones, a bit like guinea pig. Also
tried silkworms and bamboo worms at a market in Chiang Mai.
The silkworm was too squishy for my taste, but the bamboo worms weren't bad
at all. Crunchy and salty - like pork rinds.

Probably had monkey in Viet Nam - not sure.

- Greenbriar