[at-l] Photos from the AT and nearby

March 19th, VSA and I went up and hiked North Kinsman with the traditional
winter route across Lonesome Lake. It was an absolutely beautiful day with
crystal clear views in all directions. After that hike, we drove up to Lyndon,
VT where our friends have an off-grid cabin. Sunday, the four of us hiked the
short but impressive Mt Pisgah. Its less than 2 miles to the top, but its a
good climb and it has an impressive view to the south. Here are some photos:

http://gallery.backcountry.net/chomp-kinsman_pisgah

Thanks, as always, to Ryan for the space.

chomp