[at-l] Oh My! More adventures [OT?]

I had horse meat while in Japan at a french restaurant.  I was
confused, couldn't speak either French or Japanese, and one of the
Japanese Lucent PMs suggested that I try it.  I asked if it was whale
meat (something I still haven't tried) and he said "no" and that was
good enough for me.  I should have asked more questions!  It was good,
however I don't think I'll be ordering it again.

Later on I got to sample Kaegogi (dog meat) while in South Korea,
though I was flat-out tricked into that one.  I didn't much care for
dog meat, even when I didn't know what it was.  The soup base was good,
but all Korean soups are (at least all that I have tried).

Ah, the fun on of International travel.

Greg