[at-l] OT Shameless Plug

Ok, stone me if you must for saying so.
  I'm strong enough to bear it.

A friend of mine, an woman entrepreneur in Canada, has developed a
nifty pet bed with a heartbeat.
My cat prefers her prototype to my bed, which is a nice change because
when I roll over now, she doesn't bite me.
If you believe in supporting the little guy a hand with a good
product, need a gift and/or want to help out three Canadian women
entrepreneurs, they're all pretty cool people, and they make a nice
dog or cat bed.
http://www.pillowwithheart.com/module7.html

Oh, and I'll sure be taking some on MY thru-hike!!!!

Sho'Nuff Shoester