[at-l] weather in Springer

In a message dated 4/2/2005 11:09:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
quirkydoll@hotmail.com writes:

How  would we find out the weather on the trail at Springer?  We are trying
to determine how little clothing we can carry for our April 24 start  date

Donna
**

I checked the weather for my hike (end of March) from Springer to  Neels....
It said 60's during the day & 40's at night. One day of rain..

I got 35 degrees with 40 mph winds, hail, thunder & lightning, rain  sleet
& flurries, fog... and so on (and one 85 degree &  sunny day)...
So it doesn't matter what they call for, pack for it all... LOL!

hotdog AT 03